



Nick had to go to Florida for work this past week. The boys and I decided to tag along with him. We had such a nice relaxing few days. Nick had to work the mornings and most of the afternoon, but all the boys and I had to do all day was be at the pool and the beach! We would get up and head to the beach by 9:00, then the pool, eat lunch (on a blanket that we brought with us b/c I am OCD in a hotel room), boys take a nap, and then go back out for the rest of the afternoon with Nick. The boys liked the pool because they both have gain more independence this summer in the pool. They both move pretty freely (Braden more so then Blake) with their floaties. Blake still forgets that he has to hold his head up and pay attention. Blake found a new love for jumping off the side of the pool. Braden found his love for jumping over the waves in the ocean. The plane trip down and back went really well for the boys. Now I had sweaty pits but I am the mom, so I think that is how it is supposed to work! We got some really nice compliments from strangers about how well behaved the boys were. Thanks Nick for letting us go hang out in Florida while you had to work!!

No comments:
Post a Comment