skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Supporting the Ronald McDonald House
Today was the annual Pop Tab Drop on Monumental Circle in Indianapolis. The Ronald McDonald House goal was to collect 15 million pop tabs in a 3 hour span. Since Nick's cousins Krysta and Paul's little boy Ethan has been hospitalized at Riley's since birth (but they went home this week!!) and they have been staying at The Ronald McDonald House- I have taken a personal interest in the house. We started collecting the tabs at the center and we collected over 30,000 tabs! We took Caroline and Braden to help us drop them off at the circle and this is them walking back to the center- just too sweet! If you are interested in helping, start popping your tabs! We are going to continue (the next year) collect at the center, so you can give them to me when I see you. If I don't know you or you will not see me, you can also help by collecting and dropping off the tabs at your local Ronald McDonald House. It is amazing how much those little tabs help out families!
No comments:
Post a Comment