Nick and I took Braden for a special date on Friday afternoon. I think he was in need of some one on one time with his mom and dad! We went to the zoo for about an hour and we had so much fun. He was so excited because he got a huge ice cream cone that he didn't have to share! We saw about all the animals and he held one of our hands the whole time! The afternoon date was good for everyone.Friday, September 18, 2009
Friday Afternoon Date
Nick and I took Braden for a special date on Friday afternoon. I think he was in need of some one on one time with his mom and dad! We went to the zoo for about an hour and we had so much fun. He was so excited because he got a huge ice cream cone that he didn't have to share! We saw about all the animals and he held one of our hands the whole time! The afternoon date was good for everyone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment