
A few weekends ago, my brother Bart got married. The wedding was perfect. Our whole family was in the wedding; Nick an usher, I was a bridesmaid, Braden a ring bearer, and Blake walked my parents down the aisle (he did great at rehearsal, but fell asleep right before the wedding, so my dad had to carry him down- it was still cute!). I am so blessed to be in such amazing family. Sure we have our moments, but all in all it is amazing. My new sister in law, KayAnne is fabulous and fits right into our family. I am again so lucky to have 2 fantastic SIL's. They are so easy going, fun, loving, smart, and beautiful! We had a busy few days with everyone coming in to town and spending time at our house since the wedding was here. The boys loved having everyone in and out of the house. A few days after the wedding Braden and I were talking about the wedding and he asked if Uncle Bart and Aunt Kay Anne could have their wedding again because he had so much fun!

No comments:
Post a Comment