Braden has definitely gotten the desire to understand the world around him. We have many interesting conversations that lead to very interesting and creative questions. This weekend we purchased 2 fish and we were discussing how fish needed water to breathe, etc. He asked about sharks if they had to be in water. So then Nick went into how yes, sharks needed water. And then Braden asked if they would live if they just put their tail in the water! I thought that was a pretty clever question. Then that lead to the next conversation about gills!
The next conversation was what is the difference between real and pretend. He had told me about him and his buddy at school pretending to fight a bear at school. So I told him that was pretend it was not real. And he said, "We were pretending, but we were pretending it was a real bear!"
The then the big one that we will have to tackle is where babies come from? This momma is so not ready to do this one. I have tried to go about it from all directions but he just isn't satisfied with what I give him and will say, "No, I mean how does the baby get IN your belly!"

No comments:
Post a Comment