

Braden started his first (of I am sure MANY) baseball practices two weeks ago (I know life has been crazy that I am just now getting this up!). He LOVED LOVED it. He was so excited I think he talked about it for the 2 days before and the 3 days after. He did such a great job. It is a clinic at our local Y for 4 weeks, so Nick gets to help out during practice! They do some warm ups, throwing, catching, and batting which means then everyone gets to run the bases. I think he likes batting the best because he gets to run the bases. Braden is so funny to watch and how focus he gets. Well focused for a few minutes until something happens on the million soccer fields beside him and then he watches them for a minute until Nick reminds him that we are playing baseball! Don't tell Nick, but I think it is super cute how much he LOVES that Braden is playing ball. He is such a proud Dad out there with him. There are 6 children in the clinic, which means 6 other parents with the coach. Nick is the best of them all and I am not just saying that. We are just getting our first taste of "sport parents" and all I have to say is WOW. What some people do and say!

No comments:
Post a Comment