Monday, May 3, 2010

Translator Please.

Blake is working on developing his own language. Nick and I can pick up on about 90% of it, but the other 10% is up in the air what in the world he is saying. Braden has to step in at that point and help translate for us! For example: Blake was telling something to Nick over and over again. And Nick looked at me, I looked back at him with the "I got nothing on this!" Blake said it again and Nick said something like butter, why is he saying butter? Blake said no and said this series of letters together again. Braden with a very annoyed voice said, "Firetruck- he is saying firetruck." Kind of like you people are stupid, really butter, people he said firetruck! Nick and I looked at each other and laughed. Thank you to our translator we now know that Blake was saying firetruck and not butter.

No comments:

Post a Comment