Nick and I at our favorite restaurant/bar- SOB (Smoking Oyster Brewer)
Nick and I will be celebrating our 5 year wedding anniversary July 31st. Our dear friends, Carrie and Chad celebrated their 5 year anniversary on May 22nd. So we decided to take a trip in the middle of our anniversaries, so last weekend was the time! We headed down to Ft. Myers Florida to my parents condo. We had an adult only (thanks grandma!) trip, which was so nice. Nick and I haven't been on a vacation just us since before the boys. We love them dearly but it was nice to travel light, talk at a normal level, eating without feeding 2 other people (while maybe I still had help 2 other people eat-lol), and the list could go on.... But we were so glad to see them by Sunday.
Thank you Nick, for being the love of my life and for being my best friend. Here is to the past 5 years and may we have many many more wonderful years ahead of us. I love you!





First of all: Congrats on 5 years! Second of all: I am jealous! lol. I love that you could go to the beach...and I know you love 'em, but kid-free is sooo good for mom and dad now and again! Looks like fun.
ReplyDeleteHappy late birthday to Nick & happy early anniversary to you both!
ReplyDelete