Monday, June 1, 2009

Shop Vac and Butterknife


We were sitting around last night when we heard something hit the side of the house. We went outside and this is what we found. Our neighbors were out and they said no one was near our house, so we guess there was a crack and it finally gave. We cleaned up the most we could with a broom and dust pan and then we had to borrow a shop-vac to get the rest. There was still about 50 pieces stuck in the cracks. I am sure we were a sight while Nick hopped on one foot (to make the boards give a bit), me holding Blake (no shirt/shoes), Braden running around screaming/laughing (no shirt),me holding a butterknife, and Nick with the shop-vac. Oh what a visual to leave you with!

3 comments:

  1. Why didn't someone take a picture of Nick jumping around

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you want to see it, I will re-enact it!

    Nick

    ReplyDelete
  3. If we could only get Braden to stop laughing/screaming/jumping around, and me holding Blake and a knife we could have gotten that picture. I am sure other neighbors thought we were crazy!

    ReplyDelete