Braden and Blake were playing with trucks on the floor tonight. Braden had a plan with all the trucks and Blake wanted one (not in Braden's plans!). After some crying (from both boys) Nick finally got Braden to agree to let Blake have one truck. Blake picked up a truck (not a small hot wheel - a good size one) and walked around to the back side of Braden with the truck over his head. Yes that is right that little one of ours was going to THROW the truck at his brother's head. Thankfully Nick and I were both in reaching or saving distance of the truck and Braden's head. It took all we had not to laugh out loud at Blake. Oh my dear Blake Leigh, I don't worry about you sticking up for yourself and in due time my dear Braden you will get what you have dished out for the past few months. I love it!!
Monday, June 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment