Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Hurry home Daddy...

Nick has been awhile since Monday and we miss him so much. It's not the second set of hands (well maybe a little bit) that we miss, it is everything else. I hate when he goes on business trips because I feel that my best friend has left me. The first day normally goes smoothly and I enjoy some "Regan" time to get some things done around the house. But then day 2 and 3 come along and I miss his laugh, the way the boys get so excited to see him when we get home, talking to him, his kiss goodnight, and the list goes on and on. When he goes on trips it always makes me have a new appreciation for military families and single parents. He is due back later this evening, so hurry home Daddy, we miss you!

No comments:

Post a Comment