Thursday, July 9, 2009

One Sick Baby

A few of the sores on his hand (by thumb).
My poor poor little baby Blake. He has been hit with the hand, foot, and mouth virus. Not something fun for anyone. It is a virus that starts with a fever and then sores begin on the hands, feet, and mouth. Braden got it when he was little and then he gave it to me. I would not wish it on my worst enemy- it is a horrible sickness to have. The sores are very painful. There is nothing we can give him to "clear" it up, we just have to wait it out until the virus is gone. The first day he had the sores, he would cry/whine when he walked because of the sores on his feet. I ended up carrying/holding him for about 5 hours that day (not that I mind at all!). On top of all of that he is cutting 4 or 5 teeth at one time! Ouch! So he is just one big mess!

No comments:

Post a Comment