Sunday, July 12, 2009

No Doubt

Carrie and I had a girls night out Friday to the No Doubt concert. We had a blast! The concert was amazing. I know now why Gwen is so fit, she never stopped moving on stage. It was well worth the $15.00 tickets that we found. Now for the $11.00 beers, that is just crazy! I can get a whole 18 pack of Bud Light on sale for $10.99! Maybe we should have let the 25 years that were hitting on us buy the beer (They ask how old we were and they thought 25 or 27- close boys really close! They were also surprised that we had 2 children each, but said we looked good for being 30 year old moms-nice. Don't get the wrong idea we were just talking to everyone that was sitting around us because the opening band played FOREVER and we knew ZERO of their songs. They were nice boys having a good time.).

No comments:

Post a Comment