skip to main |
skip to sidebar
My Special Lunch Date

Today, I decided that Braden (and me) needed a break in our day. So I went to his room and got him from lunch. He thought it was the coolest thing ever. As we were walking out of his room, he said, "Mom I am sooooo excited to each lunch with you!" He then got to get a juice out of the vending machine (which is in a can) and you would have thought I gave him the world when I told him he could drink from the can! He then asked if I could take a picture of him drinking from it to send to daddy so he could see it! So funny! So we sat at my desk and had lunch and I think it was the BEST lunch I have had in a long while! I thanked my date for having lunch with me and he told me, "anytime Mom!" We will have to do it again real soon!
How sweet! :)
ReplyDeleteVery sweet.
ReplyDelete