Thursday, January 7, 2010

Snow Fun



We got home in time this evening from school/work to enjoy a few freezing minutes outside in the snow. The boys were so excited to wear their boots and bibs! They giggled the whole time we got them ready. And I think they smiled the whole time we were outside. But my goodness it was cold out there. I think they would have stayed out for hours if we would let them, but that wind was brutal. And you guessed it they wanted nothing to do with coming inside when it was time. But I think this snow will be around for a couple of days, so I am sure we will get back out in it soon enough- maybe the temp can be a bit higher than 15 degrees!!! Ahhh a little fresh air does everyone good!

2 comments:

  1. They are so cute, Regan! I love the last picture....they're so photogenic!

    - Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Regan, your boys are adorable! I found your blog through Tonya's blog. Hope you guys are well! Tell Nick hello! Take care!

    ReplyDelete