skip to main |
skip to sidebar
A trip to the Children's Museum


Last weekend we took our first trip to the Children's Museum in Indianapolis. Reenie and Gary gave us a membership for Christmas this year- thanks again!! The boys had so much fun we could hardly keep Blake in the stroller. We saw so many different things some of the favorites were the dinosaurs (Blake not over the top with those!), the trains (which are about Madison- we had no idea, so that was kind of cool to tell Braden about all the different buildings and where his grandparents live!), a water area, and of course the carousel. Braden loved it and we were worried about the old Blakers. He took a trip on one at the zoo this summer and I think he cried the whole time. We were very surprised this time when he smiled and laughed the whole time. Ahhhh he is growing up :) With the membership the carousal ride is free, so we rode it twice and they thought it was awesome. I think we will be frequent riders when we visit. There is so much to see and do there that I am excited to take them back to see all the things we missed!
I remember seeing the Madison train at that museum when I was a kid. Very cool.
ReplyDelete