Friday, April 10, 2009

Braden says the darnest things......

1st Example
I was going through drive thur to get Nick and I fish sandwiches and then going to make quesadillas for the boys. As I was going to pay for the fish this is what our conversation was:
Braden- "May I please have chicken?"
Mom- " Tonight you and Blake are going to have a quesadilla and daddy and I are going to have fish sandwiches."
Braden- "Actually you and daddy can have the quesadilla and I will have the chicken."
Mom- "Well you are going to have a quesadilla and daddy and I are going to have fish."
Braden- "But Mom, I looooooovvvvvveeeeee chicken!"
I promptly called Nick and told him to put chicken in the oven! Not worth the battle!
2nd Example
Sitting at dinner, Braden was telling us about school and different things. Then he broke out in this:
"Those one people were mean to that one guy. They made him carry the cross on his back and hurt him. He had that thing on his head, why did it hurt? Why did it have thorns on it? Did God make it that way?" OH MY GOODNESS HE WAS LISTENING THE OTHER NIGHT AT DINNER!

No comments:

Post a Comment