
As some of you know Tommy Boy is by far one of my favorite movies. Braden knows some of the lines due to Nick and I saying them all the time.
I just happened to walk past this at school:
Child in Braden's room : "Vanesa (Braden's teacher) can you hold me?" As they were leaving the room
Braden (here is the proud moment): "Hold me Richard!" Yes that this right he quoted Chris Farley straight from Tommy Boy and he said it perfectly sad and everything.
It's the little things!
I just happened to walk past this at school:
Child in Braden's room : "Vanesa (Braden's teacher) can you hold me?" As they were leaving the room
Braden (here is the proud moment): "Hold me Richard!" Yes that this right he quoted Chris Farley straight from Tommy Boy and he said it perfectly sad and everything.
It's the little things!

Hilarious! Jason thinks we should "throw stuff of the bridge or cruise 4H babes" soon! :) Hugs!!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDelete