Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Mark this one up....

I was putting Blake down for bed tonight. Our "normal" routine is we all read a book together, Blake and I read a short book in their room, I put him down in his crib, he cries for a few minutes, and then he puts himself to sleep. But tonight something amazing happen. I told him it was time to go to bed and then he hid on the other side of my bed- getting to the furthest point away from me! Once I got him, we read his book and he pointed to his bed. I kissed him and put him down. He put his head down and a few minutes later he was asleep. NO crying, no bed shaking, nothing, just like a sweet angel, he went off to sleep.

2 comments:

  1. Love the blog - here is our address - www.babysewell.com!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a sweet family! This is a great blog to keep everyone in touch! I did find the 98 class party blog........so upset I couldn't be there! It looked like A LOT of fun.

    ReplyDelete